Your voucher is valid for travel from WASHINGTON DC HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or a different airport.
Get to the airport efficiently and effectively - no waiting for cabs or spending a fortune on transfers. SuperShuttle is here to serve you!
In 1983, SuperShuttle pioneered the shared ride door-to-door ground transportation concept with the opening of it's Los Angeles, California operation. Today, SuperShuttle is the premier shared ride provider in the United States. Each day SuperShuttle provides door-to-door service for over 20,000 guests, that is almost seven million guests each year.
From the beginning, SuperShuttle was established with a tradition of exceptional guest service. The strategy was simple: to be the premier shared ride transportation company, by taking care of the guest better than anyone else.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your city hotel in Washington D.C.
NOTE: You must call and advise SuperShuttle of your hotel and flight details at least 24 hours prior to your transfer
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington, DC Departure
- One way shared transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel from HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or a different airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Departure times for flights can be very early in order for Supershuttle to get you to the airport in time for your check in
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs).
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
The SuperShuttle Service Standards:
- We recognize that our first responsibility is to our guests, who are the sole support of each and every one of us.
- We are friendly and courteous no matter what.
- We help our passengers in every way possible.
- We will be on time, every time.
- We take pride in the condition of our equipment and in our personal appearance.
- We will respond with urgency to any problem that jeopardizes these standards.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Cavour Y, January 2017
Very good! Although when I arrived at the Dulles Airport, the reservation desk claimed that there was no notice of my reservation and when I showed him the printed voucher from Viator, he had to call his supervisor and I had to wait for about 1/2 an hour to resolve the situation as he said that I should have printed the voucher with the code on it.
I have used Viator for my trips to Greece and Venice and found them to be very GOOD and reasonable.
Reviewed by: Benjamin M, January 2017
Picked up on time, dropped at the airport on time. Just as I wanted, only trouble was with the driver who kept saying I wasn't allowed on the van even though I had a return ticket. A quick call at the company solved the problem anyway.