- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Union Station
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gettysburg Day Trip from Washington DC
- Professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If the wheelchair is collapsible (i.e. can fold up) and the passenger is able to walk onto the bus, the passenger can take this coach tour without making any special arrangements
- If the passenger is confined to the wheelchair, or it is not collapsible, the passenger or their agent will need to contact the tour operator two weeks prior to the departure of their tour to request a coach with a wheelchair lift. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kenneth L, October 2016
This was a great experience. It was raining, so this turned out to be a great day for a day trip to Gettysburg. Good guides, good humor, great tour of a private house and battlefield. Could have spent a lot more time at the visitor center, but all in all a great day.
Reviewed by: Carole.burles, October 2016
A really great day, early start but well worth it. The whole trip was fantastic, driver, tour guide all first class and added plus was the weather was perfect. This trip will stay as one of the highlights of my holiday