Travel from your Vienna City hotel to Vienna Railway Station. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 1 and 2 people
- 3 to 8 people
When making a booking, you will need to advise your train details and your Vienna City hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 72 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
It's that easy!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following train and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
- Rail Company
- Service Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Departure Time
- Full Hotel Name and Address
- Contact Number
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vienna Railway Station Private Departure Transfer
- One-way private transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Please provide us with a telephone number at time of booking, so the driver can contact you if needed
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael C, August 2016
Reviewed by: GINO A, December 2015
Excellent driver! Very timely and got us to the train station in good time. Also provided us with directions in the train station. I highly recommend using this service for transfers to the Wien Hauptbahnhof.