- Choice of seating available
- Likely to Sell Out
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Continue to the guest apartments, with their richly ornate décor, and then take a turn around the Franz Karl Apartments, which were once occupied by the emperor’s parents.
With your audio tour over, head inside the Ehrenhof restaurant, adjacent to the main palace entrance. Or, in the summer months (from May to September), take a seat outside at a table on the garden terrace. Whatever the location, a candlelit 3-course Austrian meal awaits. Read the Itinerary for a sample menu.
After dinner, make your way to the palace Orangery for your classical music concert. In the historical setting, take your seat in your chosen ticket category: VIP, A, B and C, referring to the front, middle and rear of the auditorium respectively.
Then, sit back and listen to an ensemble from the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra perform overtures and operatic arias by Mozart and Strauss. Examples of the pieces played include “Le Nozze di Figaro,” “Don Giovanni,” “Radetzkymarsch” and more. The ensemble is accompanied by a soprano and baritone as well as two ballet dancers. If you chose to book a VIP or category A seat, your ticket includes a glass of fizz during the intermission.
Your experience ends when the concert finishes, in the late evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Audio tour: Take your audio tour at any time during the palace opening hours
- Dinner: 6:30pm
- Concert: Doors open at 8pm; concert starts at 8:30pm
- Concert duration: 1,5 hours with intermission
Concert duration: 1,5 hours with intermission
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Premier concert seating with a glass of sparkling wine during the intermission
USD $155.16Pricing details
Category A Ticket
Concert seating at front of the auditorium with a glass of sparkling wine during the intermission
USD $128.22Pricing details
Category B Ticket
Concert seating in the middle of the auditorium
USD $117.45Pricing details
Category C Ticket
Concert seating at the rear of the auditorium
USD $102.36Pricing details
An Evening in Schonbrunn Palace: Palace Tour, Dinner and Concert
- Audio tour
- 3-course dinner
- Glass of sparkling wine at intermission (VIP and Category A seating only)
- Beverages, unless mentioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
- Concert program (approx. 5 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is occasionally relocated (without notice) to the Restaurant La Corte in Courtyard Marriott Hotel or in Schoenbrunn Palace Grounds
- Important: For the ticket collection please go to the The Orangerie Schonbrunn Ticket Office before going to the palace entrance.
- The concerts are occasionally relocated (without notice) to the exceptional Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located or Entrance Hall of the Mistress inside the Schönbrunn Palace. There is no ballet when the concert is relocated
- Beef consommé with semolina Dumpling /A,C,L/
- Braised beef roast with shallot-gravy, potato pie & tomatoes /A,O,L,G/
- Apple Strudel – handmade in our Imperial Bakery Schoenbrunn with whipped cream /A,C,G/
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: teresa.sutkowski, December 2016
This was great. Recommend to spend extra money to get the closer seets
Reviewed by: Robert M, November 2016
Great add-on to our visit in Vienna!!