- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
In the afternoon, your 2.5 hour city tour reveals a wonderful panorama of Prague. You'll see Charles Bridge, the National Theater, the elegant residences lining the river, the Jewish cemetery (individual visit possible), the Parisian street, the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square.
Before returning to Vienna, you will have time for shopping or exploring Prague's magical Old Town.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Prague Day Trip in English
Prague Day Trip from Vienna. Tour in English
USD $128.60Pricing details
Prague Day Trip from Vienna
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: wilson s, July 2016
Wonderful tour! We needed at least two more hours! We and #39;ll come back!
Reviewed by: Adnan H, June 2016
The transportation was comfortable,the trip over all was amazing but the roud took us almost 8 hours and we stayed in prague only 4 hours which was too little for that beautiful city