Your tour also includes a special walking your and a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw a coin in, you’ll return to Rome, so make sure you have some change!
Enjoy an enchanting panoramic night tour of Rome, and discover the magic of the city’s most famous monuments illuminated under a darkened sky. It’s a special look at some of the most important monuments in Italy, viewed in a new way. You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo and St Peter’s Basilica.
Finish your evening with a walking tour in the Traveste area, one of the most visited areas in Rome full of restaurants and pubs.
Sample Dinner Menu:
• Bruschetta al pomodoro (tomato bruschetta)
• First course pasta cooked in typical Roman style
• Second meat course and side dish
• Dessert or fruit salad
The menu is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
From November 1, to March 30, the tour is available just in English and Spanish.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure High Season
USD $98.88Pricing details
Departure Low Season
USD $96.74Pricing details
Moon rising over the Colosseum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 3-course meal including water
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour
- Please note: Hotel pickup will be available from selected hotel in Rome only. If your hotel is not covered with this service, please go to the meeting point
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: peggy, February 2017
This was the first tour after coming from Paris, I was picked up promptly and taken to meet our tour guide Mario who was a delightful person. Dinner was very good and since people had cancelled we were a very small group. Mario did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with the tour. I would recommend this trip wholeheartedly.
Reviewed by: Valentina W, January 2017
Very entertaining and the guide was interactive and funny. Our first night in Rome so it was a good way of finding our way and seeing the sights at night in safe hands. Recommended.