This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Ride by Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), where the ancient Romans built several temples, and arrive at the Trajan’s Forum (Forum of Traiano). See the blocks of white marble used for the buildings and admire the statue of Emperor Trajan shimmering in the sunset.
Next, head to Palazzo Montecitorio, an imposing palace and seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. top at the famous Piazza Navona, as featured in Angels and Demons, the movie made from Dan Brown's bestselling book. Pass the beautiful Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Pantheon, and arrive finally at one of Rome’s most picturesque locations – the gorgeous Spanish Steps. Continue coasting along as your guide entertains you with fascinating facts and anecdotes about the impressive Roman sites you pass.
End your Segway tour at the spectacular Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) and admire the beautiful fountain sparkling in the light.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 4:30pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 4:30pm. Available between November and March.
Departure at 7:30pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 7:30 pm.
Departure at 8pm
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8pm.
Rome Night Segway Tour
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: theresagsantos1220, September 2016
First time ever on segway! OMG, i have been missing out. It was so much fun. Alex was great!
Reviewed by: Kate W, August 2016
Excellent trip round Rome highlight of our holiday!