- Airport transfer
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please advise your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Fiumicino Airport
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at your hotel
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mary B, January 2017
I would highly recommend. There to meet when upon arrival - safe, comfortable trip to my hotel. I will use this service any time I travel.
Reviewed by: Ashley, January 2017
Roberto was friendly and professional