- Airport transfer
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Arrival Transfer from Fiumicino airport to Rome city hotel
USD $16.30Pricing details
Arrival Transfer + 1 hour tour
1 hour tour -Cestiu’s Pyramid -Circus Maximus -Constantine Arch -Colosseum -Roman Forum -Trajan’s Market -Piazza venezia -Trevi Fountain -Spanish Steps Drop off at the hotel (no stops included)
USD $32.01Pricing details
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mark H, USA, September 2016
Best way to get from Rome airport to central Rome. It was significantly lower cost that the transfer provided by our tour company, and we didn't have to wait three hours after arrival because the transfer bus already left. Our driver was waiting in the arrivals hall when we arrived. He was very courteous and gave us information about landmarks of Rome as we drove into central Rome. He dropped us off right at the front door of our hotel. The ride in the Mercedes car was very comfortable and complimentary water bottles were provided. You can't beat the simplicity and comfort of this option. If you take the train you will have to carry your heavy bags through the train station and then then down the streets until you reach your hotel. If you get a shared ride you will have to sit through multiple stops at many hotels. With the private transfer you go straight to your hotel in a comfortable car and you do it on your schedule. This is definitely the best way to reach your hotel in Rome.
Reviewed by: danielle l, September 2016
Great service. Driver was courteous and was easy to identify at the airport.