Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Hotel
- Airport transfer
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Arrival Transfer from Fiumicino airport to Rome city hotel
USD $15.96Pricing details
Arrival Transfer + 1 hour tour
1 hour tour -Cestiu’s Pyramid -Circus Maximus -Constantine Arch -Colosseum -Roman Forum -Trajan’s Market -Piazza venezia -Trevi Fountain -Spanish Steps Drop off at the hotel (no stops included)
USD $31.34Pricing details
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Eugene G, July 2016
Our flight arrived over three hours late (delayed from weather) - and the driver was still waiting for us as we exited customs (sign with our last name on it). Drove us straight to our airbnb location (pointing out a few monuments on the way). Couldn and #39;t have been a smoother transfer.
Reviewed by: Toleda J, July 2016
The driver was waiting for us upon arrival. I would gladly us service again.