- Airport transfer
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Central Rome
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the port upon arrival
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Prativadi P, February 2017
Our experience of getting transfer from Cruise Port to Central Rome hotel was excellent. We just got off the Cruise and the driver was waiting there with our name. I had to inform them about our disembarkment time just 2 day before the transfer. We emailed the tour service contact via email and they acknowledged it right away. The driver was very cheerful and helpful in providing us other information about Rome. Great service. We will use it elsewhere too.
Reviewed by: Robert M, United States of America, January 2017
Awesome! We were met at the cruise terminal, helped with our bags and given a nice, safe ride to our hotel. Very professional.