Take a walk around Paris with a local guide and see another side of this beautiful city. Walking with a local to guide you and share insights and stories is the best way to tour the classic sights of Paris. The walking tour of Classic Paris offers a complete overview of Paris from the ground up. Virtually every major site in the city center is covered, including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Place de la Concorde, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees and, of course, the Eiffel Tower.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With plenty of photo opportunities and breaks, this walking tour of Paris is comprehensive but not too strenuous. Along the way your friendly guide will share the history of Paris and its famous monuments, people, buildings and boulevards.
Sights on the Paris Walking Tour include:
- Notre Dame, learn about the cathedral's history, architecture, detailed facade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor
- St. Chapelle, which was built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
- Louvre Museum, the former seat of the French throne and now the grandest museum in the world
- Orsay Museum, world famous for its Impressionist collection
- Lunch - settle down at a charming cafe nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (lunch not included)
- Place de la Concorde, the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution
- Champs-Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world
- Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon in honor of his army's victories
- Pont Alexander III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris
- Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb, a beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor's tomb
- Ecole Militaire, former French military school with World War II damage still scarring the facade
- Eiffel Tower, built in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Concludes at Musée de Louvre approximately 3 hours later.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departing at 10am
Paris Walking Tour: Classic Paris at 10am on Mondays
USD $27.12Pricing details
Tour Departing at 3pm
Paris Walking Tour: Classic Paris at 3pm on Fridays and Wednesdays and Fridays in summer season
USD $27.12Pricing details
Classic Walking Tour of Paris
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janet M, November 2016
Knowledgable and entertaining guide. Gave suggestions on food choices, places to see and expected prices, and other helpful tips.
Reviewed by: david.shayne, Australia, October 2016
Great guide Kit was terrific, humorous, very hospitable with a detailed knowledge and love of the city. He gave the group a very friendly tour and provide interesting commentary on the landmarks and building we passed by on the walk. I enjoyed the tour and recommend this tour.