Book and save up to 14% compared to another travel site !
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: on December 24 and 31, transfers are only available until 6pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Shuttle Arrival Transfer: Orly Airport (ORY)
- One way shared transfer
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan (Renault Traffic)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- The transfer operates with a maximum of 8 passengers.
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat
- Child seats are not available
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brigitte, August 2016
Meu esposo foi quem usou esse transfer. Ele chegou antes de nós em Paris Orly sem falar uma palavra de francês, mas não teve a menor dificuldade em achar o transfer e recomenda para todos os viajantes.
Reviewed by: jim_schieman, August 2016
Worked great. Thanks.