Meeting at around 8:00pm at the home of your Parisian hosts, this cordial encounter will last two hours, or more according to the wishes of both parties. The evening can be customized to suit a single person, a couple or a family with children.A typical four-course French dinner is prepared and delivered by a caterer or local restaurant for your enjoyment, including an entrée, main course, cheese, dessert, wine and mineral water.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner in Paris with Local Hosts
- 4-course dinner prepared by a caterer or local restaurant
- Bottle of wine and mineral water
- Welcome by Parisians in their private home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 40 hosts are available and ready to share a multicultural experience with you. Most of the hosts live in Paris' inner city, and a few live in the surrounding suburbs. All homes are at walking distance from a Metro or RER station. To ensure we match you with the most suitable host, please advise your age, occupation and hobbies at time of booking.
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Please specify any food allergies in the special requirements box at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: deb.stevelucas, November 2016
I just loved the host and hostess of this tour. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Europe. The food was catered and just mediocre, but the company was excellent. I must beg the pardon of the host and hostess because I don't remember their names, I thought I made a note of it on my phone, but can't find it - please forgive me. They were such warm and wonderful people and very good conversationalists. Even though it was just the 3 of us, the conversation never lagged. I feel that we made a truly heartfelt connection and that is priceless...so my objective to meet true Parisians was achieved. Also, they have an excellent view of the Eiffel Tower right from their front window. It was beautiful to see it all lit up at night. I highly recommend this tour and hope you get the two hosts I had. They also have an adorable little boy.
Reviewed by: tmcalhany, November 2015
Our Parisian host was very interesting. We enjoyed the experience immensely.