Meeting at around 8:00pm at the home of your Parisian hosts, this cordial encounter will last two hours, or more according to the wishes of both parties. The evening can be customized to suit a single person, a couple or a family with children.A typical four-course French dinner is prepared and delivered by a caterer or local restaurant for your enjoyment, including an entrée, main course, cheese, dessert, wine and mineral water.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner in Paris with Local Hosts
- 4-course dinner prepared by a caterer or local restaurant
- Bottle of wine and mineral water
- Welcome by Parisians in their private home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 40 hosts are available and ready to share a multicultural experience with you. Most of the hosts live in Paris' inner city, and a few live in the surrounding suburbs. All homes are at walking distance from a Metro or RER station. To ensure we match you with the most suitable host, please advise your age, occupation and hobbies at time of booking.
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Please specify any food allergies in the special requirements box at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: tmcalhany, November 2015
Our Parisian host was very interesting. We enjoyed the experience immensely.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey G, September 2015
We really enjoyed our dinner . Our hosts were very chatty and friendly and the food was excellent