- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lift to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Martyn N, October 2016
Excellent tour for a quick orientation of the city and good value. Coach around the main sights was about an hour, a booked slot for entry to the Eiffel Tower and an hour cruise on the Seine well worth it
Reviewed by: A L, United States of America, September 2016
Great tour, even though my airport shuttle caused me to miss out on the first half, I still enjoyed what I did get to see.