After dinner of caviar and lobster, veal and rich St Marcellin cheese, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
9:00pm – Gala Dinner, followed by dancing
12-midnight – Welcome in the New Year with special presentations on stage
12:15am – 2:00am "Féerie" Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
2:00am until Dawn – Dance the night away at the Moulin Rouge
Book now to celebrate New Year's Eve in style! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Moulin Rouge Paris: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Exclusive New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Menu
- Bottle of Champagne (Cristal Roederer Champagne for VIP Option or Laurent Perrier Champagne) per person
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian options are available.
New Year's Eve Schedule:
7pm: Dinner and dance with the Moulin Rouge Orchestra
From 9:30pm: Show “Féerie”
Midnight: Wishes and DJ party and a gift !
New Year's Eve Menu
December 31st, 2016
~For Plaisir, Prestige, and VIP Options only~
- Assortment of Canapés
- Carpaccio of Marinated Sea Scallops and Multicolored Beetroot, Imperial Caviar from Sologne
- Dover Sole Roll with Lobster, Tetragon, Nantua Sauce
- Amaretto Sherbet
- Fillet of Beef Wellington, Anna Potatoes, Périgueux Truffle Sauce
- New Year Dessert
- Coffee and Delights
- Welcome Drink with Champagne Cuvée Rosé Laurent-Perrier
- Dinner served with a bottle of Champagne - Laurent-Perrier Brut 2006 or Château Leoville Poyferré 2003, Second Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Programme and Gift
- Welcome Drink WITH Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004 Laurent-Perrier,
- Dinner served with a bottle of Champagne - Grand Siècle par Laurent-Perrier or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, Second Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Programme and Gift
- Dinner and party served with a choice of Champagne and Wine at discretion : Cristal Roederer, Dom Pérignon, Dom Ruinart Blanc and Rosé, Château Mouton Rothschild, Château Pichon-Longueville, Château Larose Gruaud, Château Leoville Poyferré, Château Lamarque
- Photo, Programme and Gift
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.