- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The train departure time will be 8:13am or 8:43am but is subject to change according to the Eurostar timetable
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Class 7:15am
Roundtrip Standard Class Eurostar train ticket between Paris and London. Food on Eurostar available for purchase at snackbar. Departs at 7:15am
USD $320.30Pricing details
Standard Class Premier 7:15am
Roundtrip Standard Class Premier Eurostar train ticket between Paris and London. Includes a light meal and drinks, wider seating. Departs at 7:15am
USD $549.90Pricing details
London Day Trip from Paris by Eurostar
- Round-trip Eurostar train ticket
- Meet-and-greet service at St Pancras station in London
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour in London
- Thames River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- The train departure times are subject to change depending on availability
- The underground in London will be busy at peak times and there can be a lot of traffic on the roads as well. Make sure you allow plenty of time to get back to St Pancras station in order to catch your return Eurostar train to Paris. There will not be a guide to accompany you so make your own way to the departure lounge.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: hzimm1955, June 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: anythinggoesbyenid, June 2016
Taking the train was part of the fun. The train is so smooth, quiet and comfortable.
London is a great city despite the crowds and traffic ... would like to spend more time
exploring London - that will be the next trip. If you do not have a lot of time to stay in London, the
one day trip is worthwhile - it's fun to 'get a taste' of the city and see the differences between Paris and London - all in one day!