- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Watch the magnificent fountain display, which reveals the skill and artistry of three centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music from one of the famous composers from the court of Louis XIV."Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:
April to October (Saturdays & Sundays) and mid-May to the end of June (Tuesdays). For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of 3 centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court. Entrance fees are included in the cost of the tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giverny and Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Monet's home
- Entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program (approx. 8 euros per adult)
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Small group tour (maximum 8 passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kathryn Z, October 2016
Well organized, good guides, great lunch. Just the right amount of time.
Reviewed by: Dennisamccarthy, October 2016
Very good experience. Our driver was very knowledgeable about both locations. Lunch wa very tasty and in a rural bucolic area. Versailles is beautiful and was extremely crowded inside the palace.We went there on a Wednesday morning.