Paris is enchanting by night, so take this comprehensive four-hour tour to experience the magic first-hand and discover why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll visit the illuminated Eiffel Tower, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll have unbeatable views of Paris at night from the Eiffel Tower, and again from the Seine River as you pass under the famous bridges of Paris. Then as you tour Paris' tree-lined boulevards in the comfort of your air-conditioned motor coach, you'll see the famous sights of Paris lit up for the night, including Concorde and Vendome Squares, Opera and the Champs-Elysees.
Please note that in summer (April to October), tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel, Cruise, Illuminations
Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Paris Illuminations Night Tour. Depart at 6:15pm.
USD $80.77Pricing details
Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Paris Illuminations Night Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One hour Seine River Cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris
- Entrance fees to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
- From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Charles P, February 2017
We thoroughly enjoyed this! Seeing the Eiffel Tower at night was breath taking. The blinking light show every hour at was just so pretty. Views from the second and third floor of the tower were great. The Seine River Cruise gave us a totally different and beautiful view of the city at night, all lit up. We took many pictures which came out great! The coach bus tour at night was an added treat! Seeing famous monuments , museums and churches at night was wonderful. This was well worth doing to see Paris at night!
Reviewed by: ynmora, January 2017
Very good tour also. Great way to get some good shots of the Eiffel Tower and other sights. He only cons was the weather but it and #39;s not something it can be controlled.