Enjoy stunning views from the Seine River in Paris and a 3-course dinner with Champagne on this 2-hour tour. After pickup from your Paris hotel, travel to port on the Seine River where your boat awaits. Cruise out onto the water as dusk turns to night and marvel at the city views as you drift along. Pass famous attractions like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Pont Neuf. Sit down to a gourmet meal on board, with fine French wine and Champagne.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Sit down to a delicious 3-course meal as you cruise along and take in the beauty of Paris from the river. Drift past famous Parisian sites, magnificent monuments and museums, charming quaysides and ancient bridges. Highlights include the Eiffel Tower — one of Paris' most famous icons — Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the National Assembly and the Pont Neuf. Illuminated against the darkness of night, these sites take on an utterly enchanting beauty.
Enjoy a variety of sumptuous starters and select your main course, served with French wine and Champagne. Conclude your meal with coffee and a selection of decadent desserts.
After 2 hours cruising the Seine River, head back to port and hop into your air-conditioned minivan for onward travel to your Paris hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner Cruise with "La Marina de Paris" on the Seine River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Saveurs Menu - including a choice of starter, main and desserts served with cheese (additional 5 euros for cheese)
- A half bottle of wine per person
- 2 hour river cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
Assortment of starters
- Fried scallops, artichoke cream, lemon crumble Salt and pepper butterfly prawns, candied vegetables with cumin, Duck foie gras, lightly tangy apple éclair Verrine of lentils and crispy vegetables with raw and cooked tomatoes Or Vegetarian starter*
- Chicken supreme, creamy risotto with green asparagus, thyme sauce Hake pie with lemon cream, crushed potatoes with seaweed Slab of beef, potato patty, oyster mushrooms and yellow carrots (+7€) Or Vegetarian main dish*
Assortment of desserts
- Chocolate cream, caramelised biscuit crunch and fresh banana Salted butter caramel macaroon and seasonal fruit Mini shortbread with orange meringue cream Verrine of chestnut cream and vanilla mousse with hazelnut flakes Or Vegetarian dessert*
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Patrick M, October 2016
What a great 1st night in Paris. Lovely dinner, great views... A fantastic evening!!!
Reviewed by: Diane S, January 2016
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP. It was a cold and rainy day but the boat was warm and wonderful. The food and service was what one expected but the views were terrific since the boat is small everyone has a window seat. The Eiffel tower views were superb! It was really a plus to be picked up at the hotel and returned,