- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Visit the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. Artists traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his impressionist techniques. Next, enjoy lunch at the Moulin de Fourges before arriving at Auvers sur Oise.The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to Auvers sur Oise, where Vincent van Gogh painted his last works before his death here in 1890.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Auvers sur Oise and Giverny Small Group Day Trip from Paris
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Conducted by a qualified guide-interpreter
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tracy W, August 2016
One of our favourite days in Paris. If you love Monet and Van Gogh's art, then this is a must.
Tracy and Carol
Reviewed by: Robert F, August 2016
We really enjoyed our small group tour. Our group was only the 4 of us so we had our own private guide who was excellent. The pace of the trip was good, the instruction from our guide was interesting and easy to understand, the food was good, and the overall experience of our day was excellent.