- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus. There are 17 stops, and the entire route takes approximately 90 minutes. The bus departs every 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours.
Oslo, the oldest and sunniest of the Scandinavian capitals, was founded by Harald Hadrade in the 11th century and is surrounded by mountains at the head of a 70-mile (100 kilometer) fjord. You can visit Akershus Fortress, or feel like a real Viking at the Viking Ship Museum.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Oslo. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In wet weather, a transparent roof shelters from the rain
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles
1. The National Theatre & The Ibsen Museum
2. Norwegian Parliament & National Museum
3. Karl Johan gate & The Royal Palace
4. Majorstuen (transfer to Homenkollen Ski Museum and Tower)
5. Frogner Park & The Vigeland installation
6. Norwegian Museum of Cultural history
7. The Viking ship Museum
8. Kon-Tiki, Fram Polar ship & Maritime Museum
9. The Viking ship Museum
10. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
11. Aker Brygge & The Astrup Fearnley Museum
12. Nobel Peace Center, Stenersen Museum & Oslo City Hall
13. Akershus Castle & Fortress, Museum of Contemporary Art
14. Oslo Cruise Ship Terminal
15. DFDS Ferry Terminal Oslo
16. Oslo Opera House, Barcode Buildings, tram to Ekeberg
17. Oslo Central Station, Karl Johans gate
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: michelaa6, September 2016
Reviewed by: jimmyz, September 2016
Always the best way to see the city!