Beylerbeyi Palace was constructed in 1861–65 by Sarkis Balyan, a famous Armenian architect. Beylerbeyi is the largest and most elegant Ottoman palace, located right by the Bosphorus Bridge and the waterfront.
After touring the palace, you will then cross the Bosphorus Bridge for a unique chance to travel from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in only two minutes!
Once on the Asian side, you'll enjoy magnificent views of Istanbul from Camlica Hill, the highest point in the city. The picture-postcard panorama of Istanbul is spread before you from a viewpoint of beautiful gardens landscaped in the traditional Ottoman style.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gate at Dolmabahce Palace, Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Vickie T, Australia, June 2016
This tour was excellent
Reviewed by: Virginia R, July 2014
While the tour was short, it was a great opportunity to visit the Asian side of Istanbul. The temperature was a bit cooler than the European side and it has beautiful palaces and vista outlooks. We also had an opportunity to taste delicious Turkish ice cream made with goat milk and Orchid powder1