- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Istanbul port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul by Night Turkish Dinner and Show
- Entrance fees
- Belly Dancing and Anatolian Cultural Folklore Show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine or 2 bottles of beer or 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- A bottle of water
- Four Course Dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and Turkish desert)
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Russell M, June 2016
Really enjoyed the experience. The food was good. Service great. The show very entertaining.
Reviewed by: Lisa H, June 2015
The driver was waiting at the port entrance about 10 minutes early with a very beautiful van. Note that the driver does not speak the entire 20 minute drive to the restaurant which was awkward. However, he was a good driver and it was a nice drive through part of Istanbul. The restaurant was beautiful and the staff was so friendly! Entertainment was amazing and so was the food and I'm picky. We loved the food and the dancers were so impressive. The last act was a man that sang national anthems or songs from the audiences native countries. It ended the night on a great note. One of the best things we did in Istanbul! Highly recommend this!