City Sightseeing Glasgow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
On this City Sightseeing tour, you can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 22 stops and the entire route takes approximately 110 minutes. The bus departs every 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive calendar days.
Glasgow is miles better - don't take our word for it, find out for yourself. The most vibrant and exciting of Scottish cities boasts excellent museums and art galleries as well as beautiful parklands and buildings. Treat yourself to a tour of the Jewel of Scotland, the city whose inhabitants work hard and play hard.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
May 1-June 25: 9:30am-4:50pm (every 20 minutes)
June 26-August 31: 9:30am-6pm (every 10 minutes)
Sept 1-Sept 28: 9:30am-4:50pm (every 20 minutes)
Sept 29-Nov 1: 9:30am-4pm (every 30 minutes)
Nov 2-March 30: 10am-4pm (every 15 minutes)
May 1-June 25: 9:30am-4:50pm (every 15 minutes)
June 26- Aug 31: 9:30am-6pm (every 10 minutes)
Sept 1-Sept 28: 9:30am-4:50pm (every 15 minutes)
Sept 29-Nov 1: 9:30am-4pm (every 20 minutes)
Nov 2-March 30: 10am-4pm (every 30 minutes)
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket valid for one calendar day
USD $18.71Pricing details
Ticket valid for 2 calendar days
USD $21.38Pricing details
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Commentary available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin. Live English commentary on select tours. Kid's commentary available as well
- Stop 1 - George Square (City Chambers, Gallery of Modern Art, Tourist Information Center, Queen Street Stations, Trades Hall)
- Stop 2 - Glasgow Cathedral (St Mungo Museum, Provands Lordship)
- Stop 3 - Merchant City (Merchants' Square Ramshorn Theatre)
- Stop 4 - The Barras
- Stop 5 - Glasgow Green (People's Palace, The 'Barras' Market)
- Stop 6 - St Andrews Square
- Stop 7 - St Enoch
- Stop 8 - George Square
- Stop 9 - St Vincent Place (The Lighthouse, Princes Square Buchanan Galleries)
- Stop 10 - SAS Radisson Hotel
- Stop 11 - Hotels (Marriott, Milton and Corus)
- Stop 12 - City Inn Hotel
- Stop 13 - SECC
- Stop 14 - The Tall Ship (Glasgow Harbor, Heliport)
- Stop 15 - Glasgow University
- Stop 16 - Byres Road (Botanical Gardens)
- Stop 17 - Museums (Transport Museum, Kelvin Hall Sports Arena)
- Stop 18 - Kelvin Park (Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Park Lorne Hotel, Youth Hostel)
- Stop 19 - Charing Cross (Royal Highlands Fusiliers Museum, Mitchell Library, Tenement House)
- Stop 20 - Willow Tearooms (Glasgow School of Art, Center of Contemporary Arts, McLennan Galleries)
- Stop 21 - Theatres (Piping Center, Theatre Royal, Pavilion Theatre, RS Academy of Music and Drama)
- Stop 22 - Royal Concert Hall (Buchanan Galleries Shopping Center, Buchanan Bus Station, UGC Cinema Complex)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Geraldine M D, July 2016
Excellent tour. Well informed guides and pleasant approach to customers.
Reviewed by: Natalie E, July 2016
Very good. Was nice not to be driving and managed to see the highlights of Glasgow in the short time we had. If you have the time the 2 day ticket would be recommended as we didn and #39;t manage to get a lot in in one day. Friendly drivers and guides