Book online and save 10% off the local price in Dublin
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Your ticket lets you explore the Storehouse, which is modeled like a giant, seven-floor pint glass of Guinness, at your own pace. Start at the ground floor Atrium and work your way up to the 'head of the pint', the seventh-floor Gravity Bar, as quickly or slowly as you like.
In the Atrium, see the copy of the 9,000-year brewery lease signed by Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, in 1759, and learn about the four ingredients of the iconic Irish stout: water, barley, hops and yeast.
On the First Floor, find out all about the Guinness brewing and barreling process through virtual exhibits, equipment displays and videos on the craft of the coopers — the original wooden barrel-makers. Then, over the next three floors, immerse yourself in the Guinness story through a host of interactive displays and multi-sensory experiences. Discover the key moments in Guinness’ history and advertising, and sample delicious Guinness variants with handy tips on your tasting technique!
On the Fifth Floor, enjoy some Guinness-inspired dishes (own expense) at The 1837 Bar and Brasserie and Arthur's Bar, and then, hit the glass-walled Gravity Bar. Enjoy a free pint of Guinness here while you drink in the 360-degree views over Dublin: it's the most spectacular bar in the Irish capital!
Before leaving, head for the Guinness Store to buy some Guinness-branded memorabilia — the perfect memento of your visit.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 9:30am to 5pm (last admission at 5pm)
- July and August until 6pm (last admission at 6pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fee
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Ticket flexibility - allowing you to visit any day you want
- 1 pint of Guinness
- 1 soft drink for each child under 18 years
- Car parking - Subject to availability on a first come first serve basis
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Infants under the age of 5 years go free of charge
- Please note the Connoisseur Experience is strictly over 18’s only. Visitors under 18 years of age are not permitted entry to the Connoisseur Bar
- Although this is a skip-the-line admission ticket at peak time we cannot guarantee that you will not have to queue
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mike F, October 2016
This is adult disneyland at its finest. It was a little too commercialized but an awesome experience overall. I will be returning in the future to savor the ruby red nectar of the gods!
Reviewed by: Kyle N, October 2016
Skip the line, it was huge. We walked right in. Be mindful, although the views from Sky bar are great, it is crowded up there and they only serve Guinness draught. The restaurant and bars on the lower floors will let you cash in your free pint chip for ANY of the styles of Guinness. Cash it in down there and just go for the views up above.