- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Your ticket lets you explore the Storehouse, which is modeled like a giant, seven-floor pint glass of Guinness, at your own pace. Start at the ground floor Atrium and work your way up to the 'head of the pint', the seventh-floor Gravity Bar, as quickly or slowly as you like.
In the Atrium, see the copy of the 9,000-year brewery lease signed by Guinness’ founder, Arthur Guinness, in 1759, and learn about the four ingredients of the iconic Irish stout: water, barley, hops and yeast.
On the First Floor, find out all about the Guinness brewing and barreling process through virtual exhibits, equipment displays and videos on the craft of the coopers — the original wooden barrel-makers. Then, over the next three floors, immerse yourself in the Guinness story through a host of interactive displays and multi-sensory experiences. Discover the key moments in Guinness’ history and advertising, and sample delicious Guinness variants with handy tips on your tasting technique!
On the Fifth Floor, enjoy some Guinness-inspired dishes (own expense) at The 1837 Bar and Brasserie and Arthur's Bar, and then, hit the glass-walled Gravity Bar. Enjoy a free pint of Guinness here while you drink in the 360-degree views over Dublin: it's the most spectacular bar in the Irish capital!
Before leaving, head for the Guinness Store to buy some Guinness-branded memorabilia — the perfect memento of your visit.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 9:30am to 5pm (last admission at 5pm)
- July and August until 6pm (last admission at 6pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fee
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Ticket flexibility - allowing you to visit any day you want
- 1 pint of Guinness
- 1 soft drink for each child under 18 years
- Car parking - Subject to availability on a first come first serve basis
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Infants under the age of 5 years go free of charge
- Please note the Connoisseur Experience is strictly over 18’s only. Visitors under 18 years of age are not permitted entry to the Connoisseur Bar
- Although this is a skip-the-line admission ticket at peak time we cannot guarantee that you will not have to queue
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Leslie N, September 2016
I bought my ticket in advance, thank God! Again, it was a Saturday and the Storehouse was a mob scene but I got to skip the line and go right in! Place and tour was excellent even if crowded. I walked through on my own at my own pace. The middle bar was excellent and fun with live music but the top bar was crazy. Too crowded for me . I loved the store too:
Reviewed by: Lyndita I, September 2016
This tour was amazing!