- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sara B, October 2016
Expect an early morning and late night with a late lunch! We took the train up to Belfast and joined up with another tour group there. After a windy drive through the Northern Irish countryside, you arrive at the rope bridge. Our tickets for crossing were included, the tour we met up with had to pay for the crossing only 5 euros. From there we went to Bushmills Distillery for lunch, got there around 2:30 pm, had a bonus stop at gorgeous castle ruins, then went onto the Giant's Causeway. There was an option to purchase a walking tour there 5 euros but we didn't purchase that and had a great time just wandering around and climbing on the rocks! We had enough time for a drink at the nearby pub before having to meet the bus to take us back to Belfast to meet our train. Definitely bring snacks, and expect to eat takeout for dinner when you get back to Dublin!
Reviewed by: Lori H, October 2016
Excellent tour. Wish we had more time at the town of Bushmills or to catch the tour at the distillery.