- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
The Irish House Party is Dublin’s unmissable Irish music and dance show. Now in its sixth successful year it is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an intimate and homely dinner theater setting.No Irish house party is complete without a good meal beforehand and you will be served a delicious three-course Irish dinner. Once you have finished your meal, the music, singing and dancing begins.
The show is suitable for all ages, and families with children are welcome. You can take part in the entertainment as much as you like, or simply sit back in comfortable surroundings and enjoy a presentation about traditional music and dancing, traditional live music and a dancing session as well as storytelling. During the evening you will also have a chance to learn a song in the Irish language with a songbook, try some simple Irish dancing and potentially perform something yourself!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8.30pm - Show only
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner & Show
Traditional Irish Show with Dinner starting 7:00pm
USD $53.20Pricing details
Traditional Irish Show only starting at 8:30pm
USD $21.72Pricing details
Dublin Traditional Irish House Party including Dinner and Show
- Live traditional music session
- Storytelling from your Seanchai
- Learn an Irish language song from your songbook
- Presentation about traditional music and Irish writers
- Traditional Irish 3 course dinner and children's menu (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 4 years and over
Please note, this is a sample menu, and subject to change. The menu is a la carte and you can choose from the following options for each course.
- Traditional Colcannon Soup: Potato, onion and savoy cabbage soup with cream and fresh herbs
- Dublin Coddle: A steaming bowl of bacon, pork sausage, tomatoes, potato and onion finished with herbs
- Cashel Blue Salad: Dressed mixed leaves with croutons, tomatoes, walnuts and the famous cashel blue cheese
- Roast Herb Stuffed Fillet of Irish Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with a rosemary and red wine Jus
- Homemade Beef and Guinness Stew: Tender chunks of Beef slowly casseroled in a Guinness gravy with carrots, celery and potatoes
- Honey and Dill Glazed Fillet of Salmon served with lemon and caper butter
- Vegetarian Leek and Brie Parcel: Sauteed leeks, Brie and cranberries in a baked Filo pasty parcel
All of the above is served with a selection of potatoes and fresh vegetables
- Chocolate Cake with Bailey's filling
- Irish Coffee ice cream
Followed by Freshly Brewed Tea/Fine Roasted Coffee
Children can order from the Adults menu or Chicken Nuggets, Sausages, French Fries and Ice Cream available for younger children
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robin J, December 2016
This was my very favorite activity on this trip to Dublin. I knew I would like the food and the music, but what I wasn't expecting was how hard I would laugh during the night. The humor of brothers Declin and Eugene had us laughing non stop! The evening started with great conversation with the young bartenders in the upstairs bar. They were great young men with plenty of conversation! The ladies that served the food were equally engaging and the food was great! The music, storytelling, and overall entertainment was just fantastic! We had scheduled this for our second night in Dublin and unfortunately it had been canceled. We were contacted and given 2 different options to attend so we ended up attending our first night. I thought we would be too tired having spent a day traveling from the USA but there could not have been a better way to spend out first night in Dublin!! Thanks to everyone at the House Party for being such lively hosts! I highly recommend this to anyone 0
Reviewed by: hopebh, November 2016
Loved every minute of it!! The food wasn't the best I've ever eaten, but that was okay since we went for the music. And the music was outstanding!!!