- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
The Irish House Party is Dublin’s unmissable Irish music and dance show. Now in its sixth successful year it is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an intimate and homely dinner theater setting.No Irish house party is complete without a good meal beforehand and you will be served a delicious three-course Irish dinner. Once you have finished your meal, the music, singing and dancing begins.
The show is suitable for all ages, and families with children are welcome. You can take part in the entertainment as much as you like, or simply sit back in comfortable surroundings and enjoy a presentation about traditional music and dancing, traditional live music and a dancing session as well as storytelling. During the evening you will also have a chance to learn a song in the Irish language with a songbook, try some simple Irish dancing and potentially perform something yourself!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8.30pm - Show only
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner & Show
Traditional Irish Show with Dinner starting 7:00pm
USD $55.85Pricing details
Traditional Irish Show only starting at 8:30pm
USD $22.79Pricing details
Dublin Traditional Irish House Party including Dinner and Show
- Live traditional music session
- Storytelling from your Seanchai
- Learn an Irish language song from your songbook
- Presentation about traditional music and Irish writers
- Traditional Irish 3 course dinner and children's menu (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 4 years and over
Please note, this is a sample menu, and subject to change. The menu is a la carte and you can choose from the following options for each course.
- Traditional Colcannon Soup: Potato, onion and savoy cabbage soup with cream and fresh herbs
- Dublin Coddle: A steaming bowl of bacon, pork sausage, tomatoes, potato and onion finished with herbs
- Cashel Blue Salad: Dressed mixed leaves with croutons, tomatoes, walnuts and the famous cashel blue cheese
- Roast Herb Stuffed Fillet of Irish Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with a rosemary and red wine Jus
- Homemade Beef and Guinness Stew: Tender chunks of Beef slowly casseroled in a Guinness gravy with carrots, celery and potatoes
- Honey and Dill Glazed Fillet of Salmon served with lemon and caper butter
- Vegetarian Leek and Brie Parcel: Sauteed leeks, Brie and cranberries in a baked Filo pasty parcel
All of the above is served with a selection of potatoes and fresh vegetables
- Chocolate Cake with Bailey's filling
- Irish Coffee ice cream
Followed by Freshly Brewed Tea/Fine Roasted Coffee
Children can order from the Adults menu or Chicken Nuggets, Sausages, French Fries and Ice Cream available for younger children
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carleenelliott01, August 2016
The music, songs and dance was authentic Irish, the dinner was excellent. If and when I go back to Ireland I would do it again
Reviewed by: Lacey C, August 2016
Really great. Pretty much a must see when in Dublin. Entertaining, fun, silly but they also pack serious talent! I definitely recommend coming to this Show!