- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Board the open-top, double-decker bus and see several of Dublin's major attractions including Dublinia, a great interactive exhibition of Irish history and culture. Visit the Old Jameson Distillery, the historic Dublin Castle, the Dublin Zoo in Phoenix Park and, of course, the famous Guinness Storehouse.
Enjoy the informative audio commentary and hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 20 stops around the city. The buses depart regularly from each stop, and the entire route takes approximately 90 minutes. Your ticket is valid for 2 days after the first use.
For the complete route and full list of stops, please click on 'View Additional Info' below.
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Dublin. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9:30am - 4:30pm, every 15 minutes
First tour : 09:00 am
March & October
Last tour 17:00 pm
May, June & September
Last tour 19:00 pm
July & August
Last tour 19:30 pm
November & February
Last tour 16:40 pm
It operates every 10-20 minutes.
First tour : 10:00 am
Last tour: 15:30 pm ( Every 30- 60 minutes) and 16:30 pm between July & August. ( Every 20 -30 minutes)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket valid for 1 calendar day from the time of first use
USD $20.43Pricing details
Ticket valid for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $23.65Pricing details
Dublin Shore Excursion: City Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some Buses are wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require, and call to reconfirm prior to travel date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper O'Connell Street
- Nassau Street (National Museum of Archaeology & History, House of Ireland)
- Leinster Street
- Merrion Street (National Gallery)
- Merrion Square South
- St Stephen's Green
- Suffolk Street (Dublin Tourism Center, Dublin Wax Museum)
- Dame Street
- Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- High Street
- Guinness Storehouse
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Heuston Station
- Parkgate Street
- Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo)
- National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
- St Michan’s Crypt, Old Jameson Distillery
- Bachelor’s Walk (Leprechaun Museum)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JESSIE D, October 2016
Own your time and places you want to visit
Reviewed by: Myriam R, July 2016
We really enjoy this tour! Would recommend it to anyone who wants to get to know the city.