On arrival in Galway, you'll transfer to your waiting coach and head into the magnificent scenery of this region known as Connemara (inlets of the sea).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Visit Kylemore Abbey for a photo stop
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Louis N, Canada, April 2016
Well, I absolutely loved this tour. Everything went extremely smoothly from the early rail trip to Galway to the return to Dublin in the evening. The tour guides were phenomenal Jim O'Keefe, Peter, and the stupendous driver of the coach, Martin. The guides had lots of interesting information to impart and struck a perfect balance of humour, information, and silence. Well done! The scenery was breathtaking. Quite unbelievable. I strongly recommend this tour...it very much surpassed my expectations!
Reviewed by: Patrice B, September 2013
An absolutely breathtaking, beautiful tour. Don't miss this picture book destination! Thank you!!!