On arrival in Galway, you'll transfer to your waiting coach and head into the magnificent scenery of this region known as Connemara (inlets of the sea).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Visit Kylemore Abbey for a photo stop
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ann b, September 2016
Gorgeous relaxing train ride west to the opposite shoreline. Nicely organized by the tour group. A bus ride through the landscape with the driver giving history, and information. Loved it all.
Reviewed by: Ann F, September 2016
I had a blast - 3 hours' train across gorgeous green countryside, then a coach tour of Connemara with Darren of Lally Tours - very personable and knowledgeable about Irish history and culture. I look forward to more tours of this kind on my next visit!