After a pub lunch in the village of Doolin, it's time to visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher, Black Head, the Burren and Galway Bay. You'll spend the night in the heart of Galway City at a three-star hotel.
After starting the day with a full Irish breakfast, you'll head into magnificent Connemara, where John Ford filmed The Quiet Man with John Wayne in 1951. During the day you'll visit Clifden, Kylemore Abbey (reduced admission rate), Leenane and Killary Harbor (Ireland's only fjord) or Roundstone, the Coral Beach and the Sky Road.
After admiring the wild Atlantic coastline, you will return to Galway for your train to Dublin Heuston, arriving at 8:50pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Overnight accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- On certain days this tour will operate via Galway instead of Limerick. The route will include the Ailwee Caves instead of Bunratty Castle (admission not included)
- Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times.
Depart from the Dublin Heuston Station on the InterCity train to Limerick (breakfast available). Join the coach here for a short tour of Limerick City and then continue on to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Continue on to the village of Doolin for a pub lunch (at own expense). Next visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher then Black Head, the Burren and Galway Bay. Spend overnight in the heart of Galway City at a 3 star hotel including a full Irish breakfast the following morning.
Day 2: Connemara - Kylemore Abbey - Dublin:
At 10:00am head into magnificent Connemara where John Ford filmed "The Quiet Man" in 1951, taking in Clifden, Kylemore Abbey (reduced admission rate applies to the Abbey itself), Leenane and Killary Harbor (Ireland's only Fjord) or Roundstone, the Coral Beach and the Sky Road. Admire the breathtaking wild Atlantic coastline. You will return to Galway for your train to Dublin Heuston arriving at 9:45pm.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brian S. D, June 2016
This was a wonderful two-day tour with charming, knowledgeable, personable guides! We also went on a Paddywagon Tour later In our trip and we'd recommend this company over theirs. We felt like this tour took us to great spots, gave us enough time to explore, and weren't focused on just the touristy stops. Great tour!
Reviewed by: Kate T, May 2015
I highly recommend this tour! Definitely take the 2 days and stay the night in Galway. The first day has breathtaking views of the Cliffs of Moher and you think it can't get better but the 2nd day tour is so beautiful! I want to take the trip all over again!