- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Lend a hand in hoisting the sails as your professional skipper instructs you, and admire views of the Mediterranean Sea as you cruise out of the port. Sail past the luxury yachts docked in the harbor and see the Maremagnum shopping center before sitting back and taking in the stunning Barcelona skyline. Cruise south toward Port Vell and admire the popular Barceloneta Beach, the main beach in Barcelona and Port Forum.
If you’d like to participate, take charge of different tasks and learn different aspects of sailing from your skipper as you sail back to the Port Olimpic. During your sailing trip, your skipper will point out great photo opportunities and share interesting stories about the sites and landmarks you pass along the coast of Barcelona, ensuring you have a great day out on the water!
Note that the sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
2:30pm, Saturdays, Jan 1 to Apr 30 and Sept 1 to Dec 31
6pm, Saturdays, May 1 to Aug 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sailing Trip, Morning
Barcelona sailing trip, departs at 10:30am
USD $90.62Pricing details
Sailing Trip, Early Afternoon
Barcelona sailing trip, departs at 2:30pm
USD $90.62Pricing details
Small-Group Barcelona Sailing Trip
- Professional skipper
- Life jacket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 72 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and people with physical disabilities must inform of their condition on the special requirement box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John A, August 2015
This was a beautiful 3 hours along the coast of Barcelona. They were so accommodating to help get my elderly father into the sail boat, worked perfectly! The weather was beautiful and we loved the views.
Reviewed by: Francine R, Canada, November 2014
That tour was great. However, in your important remarks it said to wear white sole shoes and no sandals. So we went to buy shoes for the sailing tour. We realized on the boat that it was not necessary and Americans with us wore black shoes and sandals! Otherwise, everything was perfect.