- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Next you will visit Sitges, a beguiling Catalan coast village and the perfect spot for a peaceful lunch by the sea. After lunch, take a wander to enjoy the alluring charm of Sitges' cobbled streets, whitewashed fishermen's houses, gorgeous beaches, inviting boutiques, cosmopolitan bars and majestic church.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Phyllis M, August 2014
Sandra was our tour guide on this tour what a knowledgable person she was, the Torres winery tour was marvellous will certainly be looking for Torres wines on our return to Australia. Sieges was a delightful little beachside tour could have spent a couple of days down there. There were six in our party so this was a private tour Sandra certainly kept the guys interested with her knowledge and history of the places we visited also on our half day tour of Barcelona
Reviewed by: John D, USA, December 2008