- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
From Girona, continue to the Santuari dels Angels, a panoramic spot offering scenic views of the whole Girona region. It’s a place even a world-famous artist thought was beautiful – Salvador Dali chose it for his wedding. From here you will make your way to Pals, a small medieval city built around its fortress. Stop here for a Mediterranean lunch (own expense) before you head to the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell.
In Calella de Palafrugell, a coastal town of whitewashed houses, you'll have time to explore the rocky coastline or perhaps take a dip in the inviting waters.
This private tour of Girona is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to the Botanic Gardens at Cap Roig
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing, footwear and sun protection.
- You will also have an opportunity to go swimming at Calella de Palafrugell, so if you want, bring swimwear and a beach towel.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: daniel s, September 2015
Wonderful tour. All the stops were worthwhile. Our guide, Feliciano was excellent. He took us to a fine beachfront restaurant Les Voltes for a splendid seafood lunch. Don't miss this trip.
Reviewed by: schung46, April 2015
This tour was amazing!