Book by September 15 and travel by October 31 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Next, take in views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Barcelona Coast on the way to the Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica), home to athletes during the Olympics, and the Port Olympic.
Continue to the Montjuic Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and harbour as you enjoy a cable-car ride. After taking in all the aerial views of Barcelona's skyline the coach will pick you up to pass by all the sports facilities constructed for the Olympic Games of 1992: the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi and the Picornell Olympic Swimming Pool.
You will then head towards the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol) to see typical architecture and traditional crafts from different regions of Spain.
From there, head back to central Barcelona, where you will enjoy a walking tour of the old city centre. You will start from Plaza de Catalunya, with its many fountains and statues, and will continue towards the narrow medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter with your local guide. You will see many buildings dating from the 15th century, including the Barcelona Cathedral, as you continue to Plaza Sant Jaume, where the important government buildings are located, including the Palace of Generalitat and the Town Hall.
You will then head back to the starting point, where this tour concludes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Morning Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cable-car ride (please note the cable car does not operate from end of January to end of February)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infant travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Keith W, July 2016
Very good tour... Really had a chance to see the entire city.
Reviewed by: Shreshtha B, June 2016
Great tour guide and the tour covered key spots in the city.