- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Save on admission to selected attractions
The pass, valid for three months from its first use, costs 30 euros; it normally costs 50 euros, a savings of 20 euros.
The six museums are crammed with intriguing and world-famous objects. From the modernism collection at the National Art Museum of of Catalonia with its Gaudi-designed furniture to the intriguing works on display by Keith Haring and John Cage, among others, at the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, there six museums will interest just about anyone.
Your Barcelona Museum Pass includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)
- The Fundation Joan Miro (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre (Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
National Art Museum of Catalonia
- National Art Museum of Catalonia
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Fundation Joan Miro
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- Picasso Museum
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Museum passes are not available for children aged from 1 to 15 years old, as entrance to many of Barcelona’s museums are free of charge for this age band
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 10 days after first date of use)
- Picasso Museum free entrance between 6pm to 8pm
- The pass is valid for three consecutive months after redemption
- Please note that all museums will be closed on Monday except for the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bob M, September 2016
save money... skip the lines... win win
Reviewed by: jerusalem1914, September 2016
This was my sixth of 9 events that I scheduled with Viator on my European vacation to Italy, Spain and France. After getting off the ship, we were hoping to walk to City Hall to get our museum passes however, in my opinion it was too far to walk. Fortunately, we were able to take a 10 - 12min shuttle from the port to La Ramblas which if I'm not mistaken is right in the city center for 8 euro each/2 ways 16 euro total for the both of us both ways. From there we used our GPS to walk about 20 minutes to City Hall and after asking a few questions about the actual correct entrance into the building, we were able to show our vouchers and obtain our passes. This was a fairly simple process for us, since I had read the reviews ahead of time regarding the confusion on finding the locations to obtain the passes. So we avoided a lot of the needless walking around or walking in the wrong direction. Fortunately, the Picasso Museum was about a 7 - 10 minute walk from there. My GPS on the phone was fantastic in navigating the area. We didn't choose to visit other museums which were not very close by but we spent most of our afternoon at the Picasso Museum which was our real interest as far as the museums café and gelateria. One note, I had seen some of Picasso's work in the past. However, I had not seen his work on nudes. Personally, I felt that the nudes were not the typical nude photos I was accustomed to seeing like in Rome. They were a little more explicit for my taste So keep this in mind especially if you are taking children. I believe that was Room 7. However, the rest of his artwork in the other rooms were very nice to see and more suited for our taste each room is designated by a number. All in all, I love how easy everything was for us to find. This allowed us time to enjoy more of the city sights, shops, cafes and not lose precious vacation time. The lovely red passport like booklet is a great keepsake. Now off to Marseille, France.