Barcelona Gaudi Tour by Scooter
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
After collecting all your equipment, head out on your guided scooter tour! Drive by beautiful jewels of Catalonia's Art Nouveau and modern art and architectural movements, such as La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Casa Milá (better known as La Pedrera), constructed and designed by the city’s most famous architect, Antoni Gaudí. Soak up the aura that radiates from these impressive architectural masterpieces as you cruise through the scenic Barcelona landscape.
Barcelona is a global city for many different reasons, but it is most famous for its unique and astounding culture embodied by superb buildings, monuments and other sites often times created by famous designers. Relish in the rich artistic energy as you drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, then take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road, and take in views of La Sagrada Familia in the distance.
This tour also gives you the chance to discover Barcelona's coastal area, which was regenerated in 1992 during the Olympics. Ride up to the mountains and admire incredible scenic views of Barcelona below you. Enjoy the freedom of a scooter tour and discover places a conventional tourist can’t easily find!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Gaudi Tour by Scooter
- Scooter rental
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years (125cc scooters) and 18 years (50cc scooters)
- Renters are responsible for any traffic tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mark S, May 2016
Juan was the perfect guide during our more than four hour scooter tour of Barcelna. He made sure we were travelling well and took us to many 'out of he tourist route' places. We thoroughly enjoyed his lovely company and even went out to a sensational tapas bar with him after the ride. A really brilliant way to see the city. We would thoroughly recommend this tour and if you get Juan as your guide, you are In for an extra treat.
Reviewed by: Nancy F, March 2016
This was great. We found we did not have the skills to drive, but Cooltra made arrangements for two drivers. Lorenzo, our guide, was extremely knowledgable. Marco, my driver, was courteous and made me feel very safe. We had a great introduction to Barcelona, up close and personal.