Barcelona Coastal Tour by Scooter
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Drive east from Las Ramblas toward Ronda del Litoral, a main street that runs through the heart of Barcelona's southern metropolitan area, following the course of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs and the Mediterranean Sea. Take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road with its beautiful beaches, palms and promenades.
Get an up-close look at the Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral -- a striking church in the La Ribera district of Barcelona -- and continue along the Port of Barcelona toward Barceloneta Beach in the Ciutat Vella district, where you can admire monuments like Homenatge a la Barceloneta and Peix d'Or.
Next, drive past the Olympic Village, constructed for the 1992 Summer Olympics, and Diagonal Mar, one of the newest shopping centers in the city, at the southeast end of Diagonal Avenue.
On your way to and from the coastal part of the city, your guide will lead you through Barcelona’s main streets that show traces of Art Nouveau and Modernism movements. Though shaped by several artists, this city’s most notable artistic influence is undoubtedly Antoni Gaudi, whose unique architectural pieces of work include the famous La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Park Güell and Casa Batlló.
Choose to ride the scooter either alone or with another person and enjoy this unique way of discovering Barcelona. Fall in love with this wonderful and impressive city, and enjoy some free time by the waterfront to grab some lunch or a refreshment at a local bar (own expense).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Coastal Tour by Scooter
- Scooter rental
- Helmet and locks
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years (125cc scooters) and 18 years (50cc scooters)
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: scotti s, August 2014
Good time had by all!
Reviewed by: Matthew L, August 2014
Great way to see the city, friendly and informative guide.