Escape Bangkok on this half-day tour to the Sampran Riverside Thai Village, located 20 miles (32 kilometers) just outside Bangkok, amidst the rural scenery along the Nakhon Chaisri River.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The Sampran Riverside Thai Village offers numerous reasons to escape the city of Bangkok for half a day with the most attractive being the typical Thai Village. Here, you will see local Thai villagers creating traditional village handicrafts in their natural environment. All sorts of skills are on display including; silk-weaving, pottery-making, umbrella-painting, Khon mask masking, mat weaving, doll making, fruit carving, garland-making, rice-pounding and even the delicate crafting of silver and laquerware.
There are also impressive displays of authentic Thai period costumes, a chance to see busy, typical Thai market, different styles of Thai Houses (from both the North to South regions of Thailand) and an intriguing display of Thai antiques from various parts of the country.
The Thai village offers a real potpourri of different Thai cultural activities that also include Muay Thai boxing, sword fighting, Thai dances and elephants at work.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Depending on the number of people on this coach tour, you may be transferred from your hotel to a central departure point
Hotel pickup and drop off is NOT available from the following hotels:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected areas
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See traditional Thai costume and dancing at the Rose Garden Cultural Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off in air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald L. C, May 2015
Relaxing tour -- another couple had cancelled so we had a private tour. Love the elephants and great shops at the Rose Garden!
Reviewed by: anarkii3, November 2012
Worthwile doing if this is the only cultural show you intend to do whilst you are in Bangkok. Beautiful gardens.