- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Bangkok city hotel (select hotels only)
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Tour from Bangkok
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 45-minute elephant ride
- Oxcart ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- There is a possibility of no waterfalls during the dry season
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gilbert V, October 2016
Great opportunity to get out of the city and have a real adventure.
Reviewed by: Sam W, October 2016
Another enjoyable trip, seeing a completely different part of Bagkok/Thailand. The people are so friendly, going to the Live market where they sell all manner of creepy crawlers, Frogs etc was an eye opener, just a different way of life.Atleast you know its fresh if its still wriggling!!!
The elephants were amazing,they are so big when you get on top sitting on those funny wooden seats.My son and I even sat on its neck,splashing though a stream!!