- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
If you have never been to Africa then the Safari Park is the ultimate safari experience. Board a luxury coach through African-designed landscapes to see hundreds of animals from all over the world.
Prepare for a feeding frenzy when lions, tigers, zebras, giraffes and others get their grub at the feeding show. Or reach out to the herbivores with food in hand on the Jungle Walk and Safari Terrace.
At the Marine Park you can take a jungle cruise through the rivers of Africa and Asia in search of crocodiles and gorillas, then splash down on an exciting water flume ride.
Choose among multiple exhibits such as a tropical rainforest aviary, fancy carp garden or tapir kingdom, and see white tigers in action. Visit Adventure Island or catch one of the many exciting shows including cowboy stunts and professional water skiing along with dolphins, sea lions and orangutans.
When you’re hungry, enjoy Thai dishes with your included lunch. In addition, wagons serving beverages, ice cream and snacks available for purchase are located throughout the park.
Your full day of fun at Safari World ends with return transport to Bangkok and drop-off at selected hotels.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Depending on the number of people on this coach tour, you may be transferred from your hotel to a central departure point
Hotel pickup and drop off is NOT available from the following hotels:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Safari World Animal and Theme Park in Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop off in air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Safari Park and Marine Park
- Local Thai lunch
- English speaking licensed guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: martinfullertonsrilanka, July 2016
A well organized and delightful day. The animals had plenty of space to walk around and their were several opportunities to get up close with the animals and feed them. The shows were of good quality and would recommend this tour to any age group or family
Reviewed by: subbir m, June 2016
loved this tour, hotel pick up and drop off was great. The guide was friendly too . we managed to do everything on time. The only thing what I did not like was the food offered at the buffet lunch inside the park, though this is not the Tour guide's fault. The overall experience was good .