4-Day Mykonos Excursion
The island's landscape is a combination of bare rock, blinding white peasant architecture and, in contrast to its small size, numerous stretches of the most beautiful sandy beaches.
Whether you want to laze on the beach, immerse yourself in the island's rich history or dance the night away, Mykonos has it all!
Mykonos is world famous for its beautiful golden sandy beaches and clear blue waters. There is a beach here to suit every type of traveler, whether you want be part of the party crowd at Paradise beach with its 24 hour music or somewhere more peaceful like Kala Livadi. Looking to do a bit of Wind surfing? Head to Korfos or Ftelia.
Day two of your excursion you will be taken to Delos Island only a short boat ride from Mykonos. Delos, without a permanent population other than a myriad of ghosts, is an enchanting contrast to the relentless liveliness of modern Mykonos. The island is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece, and certainly the most important in the Cyclades.
If it's the nightlife of Mykonos you're after you can enjoy afternoon cocktails and chill out music in the picturesque setting of Little Venice or for something a little wilder, head downtown where a number of clubs are situated offering anything from transvestite techno to mainstream rock music.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mykonos, Cyclades Islands
- Taxi transfer from centrally located Athens hotel to Piraeus Pier
- Return Economy Hydrofoil tickets between Piraeus and Mykonos
- Return transfers between Mykonos Port and Mykonos Hotel
- Three nights accommodation including breakfast in a standard seaview room at Petassos Beach Hotel or similar
- Half day Delos Tour including return ferry tickets, entrance fees and English speaking guide
- Return transfers to Mykonos Pier for Delos Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If your tour is departing on a Sunday, your Delos tour will take place on day 3
- Tour is unescorted
- Please note Hotel check out is at 12:00pm and Hydrofoil departure is not until the afternoon
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Depart Athens at 6:30am from your Athens hotel to Piraeus pier for hydro embarkation, sailing to Mykonos. Early afternoon arrival and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Petasos Beach Hotel or similar
Day 02: Mykonos
After breakfast at the hotel, you will need to make your way to Mykonos Pier for your half day morning tour to Delos Island, the sacred island of the ancient Greeks. Your guide will explain the spiritual and historical importance of this island. A short boat journey and a guided tour will show you how civilization began in Western Europe.
Please note, if your tour is starting on a Sunday, the Delos tour will take place on Day 03.
Day 03: Mykonos
After breakfast at the hotel, the day is yours to discover the beaches of this island or wander through the maze of narrow white-washed alleys, churches, cafes, tavernas and shops.
Day 04: Mykonos
After breakfast at the hotel, the morning is yours at leisure. Afternoon transfer to Mykonos pier for embarkation on the hydrofoil to Piraeus. Arriving at approximately 11:30pm
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephen R N, July 2010
Reviewed by: Gina R, USA, July 2010