Book by November 30, 2016 and you will enjoy First Class Accommodation for the price of Tourist Class Accommodation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Next day, continue exploring the wild beauty and grandeur of the ancient ruins, or simply relax in this scenic paradise. The tour doesn't include lunch in Delphi before returning to Athens.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
First Class Accommodation
2-Day trip to Delphi with accommodation in a first class hotel
USD $161.84Pricing details
Tourist Class Accommodation
2-Day trip to Delphi with accommodation in a tourist class hotel
USD $161.84Pricing details
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Free Wifi in the Amalia hotel
- Map of Greece
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Every effort is made to use superior class hotels, as classified by the Greek Government. In smaller towns where no first class hotels are available, the best hotels existing is used. All the hotels used on this tour have private facilities.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Drive through Levadia and Arachovia to Delphi. Visit the archaeological site followed by an afternoon at leisure.
Day 2: Delphi - Athens (B)
Morning at leisure, spend it in complete relaxation here where the wild beauty and grandeur of the landscape are awesome and inspiring. You will enjoy lunch (own expense) before the return trip to Athens.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Veronica W, June 2016
Outstanding guide, entertaining and very knowledgeable.
All worked well though we were disappointed by the food at the evening meal.
Reviewed by: Kate C, September 2014
Delphi was one of my favourite parts of my time in Greece. I HIGHLY recommend the 2-day option. Many folks who were on the 1-day tour said to me that they felt they didn't get to see everything. I had a whole 24 hours on my own to explore the town (which has a great many charming tavernas and interesting shops, so bring lots of euros and space in your bag for your treasures!). The hotel that the tour booked for me (Hotel Amalia) was very pleasant, with a beautiful lounge, pool, and restaurant where my supper and breakfast were included (and the food was very good, the service excellent). I really liked going through the archeological site with the tour guide, then being able to return on my own to explore with more time the next day. It was great to be picked up and dropped off at my hotel in Athens, so I didn't have to worry about a thing from start to finish. I would definitely recommend this tour.