Private Felucca Tour: Aswan Botanic Gardens
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your felucca ride to Kitchener Island takes around 20 minutes, depending on wind speed and Nile currents, and on arrival your guide will accompany you to Aswan Botanic Gardens. Visit the small botanical museum before strolling through the tranquil gardens which are home to many exotic species of plants and trees imported from all around the world. The Aswan Botanic Gardens are a quiet and peaceful oasis from the hustle and bustle of everyday Egyptian life, and young couples and families from Aswan often spend their day enjoying the island.
Returning to your felucca you will return to Aswan's East Bank, riding the currents and winds on a relaxing sail with the expertise and knowledge of your local felucca captain!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aswan Botanic Garden
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, August 2008
Reviewed by: Martin T, April 2013