- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
St. Mark's Basilica is free of charge to enter and we guarantee that you'll skip any long lines as part of this tour. Venice is subject to flash floods and occasionally the Basilica is closed to the public (without notice) because of high water or festivities.
You'll hear fascinating stories and learn anecdotes and this remarkable city and its historical characters, Casanova, Marco Polo to name two. Tours are conducted in small groups (maximum 25 people) with an English-speaking guide who can personally cater to you, ensuring your visit to Venice is a special and unforgettable experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
2pm - Sunday
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: St Mark's Square Highlights Tour, departing at 11:15am (Monday to Saturday).
- Walking tour
- Small group tour (maximum 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance to Pala D'Oro (4 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed inside the Basilica, shoulders and knees must be covered when entering into churches
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mireille S, October 2016
Informative, animated, engaging tour guide who really shared her passion for Venice and it's history. You must ask when you book to stay in the Basilica at the end of the tour to go upstairs and visit the horses an extra 5. If you have more time you can always visit them at another time.
Reviewed by: Erin B, August 2016
Guide was excellent and very informative !!