You'll learn about the Navajo Indian way of life and see traditional dwellings along the way. The photo opportunities are endless.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour with pickup from select Flagstaff hotels
Tour with pickup from select Sedona hotels
Monument Valley and Navajo Indian Reservation
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All the vans are fully climate controlled
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- We recommend that you wear layered clothing in the winter, spring and fall months
- A lunch stop is made at Gouldings Trading Post or The View Restaurant in Monument Valley where passengers may purchase lunch
- Stops are made along the way for restrooms, coffee breaks, shopping and sightseeing
- Wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joanne N, December 2015
Sheldon did an amazing job of educating us on every aspect of Navajo culture and geology and history/culture. The monuments are incredible. You will be in total awe. Our lunch stop enabled us to enjoy Navajo cuisine which was plentiful and delicious. It was a very long day but definitely worth it!
Reviewed by: Maureen M, November 2015
Awesome, your guide was terrific