Start your adventure with a behind-the-scenes tour, where you'll learn about how the various animals are cared for. You'll also help the experts in preparing the food for the manatees, which you'll feed to them during the program.
Meet the three amazing manatees - who could resist their kisses? - and interact with these gentle creatures!
Next, you'll move on to the excitement of a swim with the dolphins, the perfect way to complete your experience of a lifetime!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Manatee Interaction
- Sea lion Interaction
- Dolphin Interaction
- Lunch buffet and open bar
- 2-hour catamaran ride (includes 30 minutes of snorkeling and beer open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (you must call to reconfirm this)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This program is not suitable for children aged 7 years and under
- Children aged 8 - 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult. One adult per child
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs and are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Important: Cash payments for souvenirs, food, photos and more cannot be made in U.S. Dollars. You may pay in Mexican Pesos or use an international credit or debit card
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.