Private Tour: London Walking Tour of St Paul's Cathedral
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
This in-depth private tour is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St. Paul's Cathedral, London
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nigel S, February 2016
Excellent and the tour guide Olga was knowledgeable. The climb to the very top and standing on the open outside viewing gallery is not for the faint-hearted but what a view of London. I have lived in London all my life, first time into St.Pauls, I never realised the history that is there. Gotta go again.
Reviewed by: David H, June 2014
A must if you are in London.