You'll take a tour of the island, with time to enjoy a pub lunch at Kilronan before visiting the magnificent Dun Aengus fort, with its sheer cliffs and dramatic seascapes.
Boarding your return flight, you'll transfer back to Galway City with time for exploring and shopping. Why not try a pint of Guinness in one of Galway's numerous pubs, before catching your return train to Dublin Heuston, arriving at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy a scenic flight to the Aran Islands
- Scenic flight
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Admission fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note that for operational reasons and in bad weather conditions it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries. If flights are cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be taken on an alternative tour to Connemara and refunded the difference
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Helen T C, August 2016
your guides were engaging and helpful Everything was on time and the Aran Islands were a great experience.
Reviewed by: Angela C, April 2016
What a fantastic way to see Galway Bay and the sights of the Aran Islands from a small plane. This is a very unique tour and now I can check it off my bucket list -- traveling in a very small aircraft where the pilot was so close that you could watch as he flew the plane. The Island itself is very small and the food at the cafe was outstanding. The locals were very friendly and helpful.