Enjoy unbeatable views of San Francisco as you cruise the picturesque waters of the bay on a champagne brunch cruise. With terrific food and on board entertainment, you'll wish you could take this relaxing weekend brunch cruise every day of the week!
The two-hour San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise offers the perfect mix of gourmet dining and sightseeing. The perfect addition to a romantic weekend!
During the cruise you will have superb photo opportunities of:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Alcatraz Island
- Angel Island
- Bay Bridge
- San Francisco Embarcadero and Waterfront
While you cruise, start with cocktails on deck then indulge with a lavish brunch buffet featuring a gourmet selection of freshly baked and locally produced foods. Listen to smooth tunes inside or daydream on the outside deck while you sip complimentary champagne.
A cash bar is also available during the cruise to purchase additional beverages and cocktails.
This San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise is a weekend indulgence not to be missed!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from Pier 3, San Francisco
11am, boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time
10:30am in December only
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour cruise
- Meal service and gratuities
- Complimentary champagne and mimosas
- Port fees and tax
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- All passengers must present photo ID prior to boarding the vessel
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
Sample buffet menu (subject to change):
- Fresh breads, muffins and croissants
- Seasonal fruits
- Waffle station with fresh berries, maple syrup and accompaniments
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast sausage
- Crisp country bacon
- Carving station with herb-crusted sirloin of beef and cured ham
- Shrimp ceviche salad
- Hot pasta
- Corn tortilla casserole
- Antipasti platter
- Caesar salad
- Juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea and house champagne (additional beverages available to purchase)
- Fresh cookies and pastries
- Assorted cakes and tarts
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.