If you want to visit the Borghese Gallery in Rome at your leisure, without a guide, but don't want to wait in the entrance queue, book this skip-the-line ticket to ensure your admission (tickets regularly sell out a month in advance!). You'll enjoy fast, hassle-free entry to this renowned art gallery, which is home to a collection of masterpieces by artists like Caravaggio, Rubens and Bernini. If you would prefer to explore the gallery with a guide, just upgrade to the guided tour option when booking.
After meeting a representative and exchanging your voucher, gain quick access to the Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese), one of the best art collections in Rome, made up of classical sculptures, Renaissance paintings and priceless antiquities. You can also enjoy a view over Piazza del Popolo and stroll through the beautiful Villa Borghese gardens. This skip-the-line ticket provides fast-track access so you don't have to wait in the admission line.Collection highlights (subject to change, as works are sometimes lent to other museums):
Do you want to get the most from your Borghese Gallery visit?
- The Caravaggio Room (St Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
For a small additional fee, you can upgrade your ticket to join a guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3 hours.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet in front of the Borghese Gallery main entrance. A hostess will be waiting for you and will issue the skip the line entrance tickets only.
(arrive strictly at 2:45pm) October - March
(arrive strictly at 8:45am)
We are unable to accommodate other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after these times cannot be accommodated.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line Ticket - 9:00am
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets. Meet the hostess at 9:00am. Please arrive at strictly 8:45am.
Skip the Line Ticket - 3:00pm
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets. Meet the hostess at 3:00pm. Please arrive at strictly 2:45pm.
Guided Upgrade - 9:00am
Upgrade to a guided small-group tour (max 20 people!) with an expert guide. Departs at 9:00am. Please arrive at strictly 8:45am.
Guided Upgrade - 3:00pm
Upgrade to a guided small-group tour (max 20 people!) with an expert guide. Departs at 3:00pm. Please arrive at strictly 2:45pm.
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The first floor of the Borghese Gallery is wheelchair accessible. Access to the second floor is only possible if customers can stand for 10 minutes in the elevator as wheelchairs will not fit inside.
- We cannot predict when individual museums will be crowded. In general long lines are common at major attractions in summer,on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All personal belongings must be left on arrival at the reception of the Borghese Gallery
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.